Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple Rules For Frustration Card Game As A Follow Up To My Previous Concern. My Ex Denied Phone Access To My Kids Which Includes A Six Old,,,?

As a follow up to my previous concern. My ex denied phone access to my kids which includes a six old,,,? - simple rules for frustration card game

It also leads out of town without telling me. Both laws are contrary to the divorce agreement. I know it is a civil matter and trivivial for some, but it hurts my relationship do the children. The fact is that there is an agreement that was entered in the records of the Supreme Court and is expected to be signed with to be just plain and simple. I'll post the rules and they are. When I will do anything to continue this process until the children of 18, another 12 years. I love my children very much and have joint custody. I can not go with 12 years of BS, how can I fix my frustration?

No comments:

Post a Comment