Saturday, January 23, 2010

Davinci Robotic Hysterectomy Effects Of Partial Hysterectomy? (Please Answer If You've Had One)?

Effects of partial hysterectomy? (Please answer if you've had one)? - davinci robotic hysterectomy

I had a hysterectomy by the method of DaVinci Robotics 13th April, nine days ago. The doctor left my ovaries, but I have the entire uterus removed in a large amount of scar tissue from endometriosis. I want to hear the personal experience of a man after a hysterectomy. There are no answers or manuals free sites please.

I had a pretty bad night sweats. Besides, I had stomach cramps and diarrhea Yay bad for three days - do not know whether it is connected. The nurse from my doctor is rarely calls. Oh, and I was very emotional - I cried yesterday, B / C, I was a little nervous - embarrassing! What can I do to help this?

No comments:

Post a Comment