Thursday, January 28, 2010

Emerson Vcr Player Emerson TV/DVD/VCR:compatible With DTV Converter?

Emerson TV/DVD/VCR:compatible with DTV converter? - emerson vcr player

I built a 4-year-old Emerson (from FUNAI) 20 "W TV / DVD player and Video ... and I tried the converter box to connect to digital television on television, but I get the snow and the Shadows "(I do not need two peacocks, NBC and CBS" eye ") on some channels do not see (all) ...

Emerson is the TV / DVD / VCR and DTV-ready/compatible without a converter?

If so, I lost $ 40 FCC "discount" on a worthless piece of Chinese is not checked, approved Energy Star JUNK! ... Thank you for that idiot in the electronics shop, who thought it was a smarty-Marty and "knew everything" about the digital television!

Please advise ... fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment