Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hair Dryer With Brush Attachment Pictures How Come When I Use A Round Brush.....?

How come when i use a round brush.....? - hair dryer with brush attachment pictures

Ok, since many of PPL is said with a round brush and hair dryer asked for my hair, but I tried, it's true!

How to use it, I use it badly because I did not get the look you want, even if it comes to class on inflatables and volume, but when I go home .. Limp

Another thing, it is an accessory for the hair dryer, no station ... I've forgotten what their names, but I need to use a round brush?? Help, I rly want to learn to use the round brush ...

You also need a good brand with a round brush ..
Because I called one, but his Scrunci or W / E.
They are sold at Wal-Mart ...

HELP !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment