Sunday, February 21, 2010

Williams Syndrome Life Span How Can An Obsessive Child Be Helped?

How can an obsessive child be helped? - williams syndrome life span

My daughter, Rosie, has Williams syndrome. She is cheerful and warm, friendly and bubbly. their condition requires a certain physical appearance, talkativeness, hyperactivity, learning disorders and repetitive behaviors. also possessed. his twin sister, Misty, is normal and the disorder. Misty doesn `t always be patient with Rosie. although they are in the same class at school, she moved with her friends to be. his teacher asked Rosie will not leave me messages or the whole class will be the last tragedy to learn, again and again, as if it had happened. Rosie has no friends, while Misty is so popular. Rosie was also ridiculed be different. I want to be helping them to integrate, as normal as possible to live life to the fullest and to form a relatively stronghome in Palma donated only with his sister. What are the things you can do to help?

2 comments:

  1. I have 2 girls (no mother listed, but I still see the Fall Out)

    The eldest of the opposites Cleaver and how the youngest is nearly polar.

    everything that we forget that children are people not exactly small. I am very outgoing, try to build more young people for their confidence completely, but in vain, it does not fit exactly like your sister.

    So I am simply because they want to, as the old one, which does not mean to be shes Misfits.

    I took the test for snowboard (lesson) after two hours, the teacher said it is natural.

    I believe what I say, this is only a question of finding a niche to be very different, which can, is that her life of girls and to bridge the gap.
    now it's my friends who want to be a snowboarder to be found, is always on top, a little, but it comes from. can provide the tools and try Let Em.

    I hope that is the thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need professional help with it. It enables organizations in your area who WAS able to answer this question better? Maybe there are teams and events for children with Williams syndrome? Then I could become part of something and colleagues, is not it?

    I spitballin, but if not, if I think it's worth a try.

    I have 2 children, but I can only imagine how difficult it is to see, Rosie is suffering socially. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete