Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sprinkling Adderall Xr Initial Adderall Dose Too High?

Initial Adderall dose too high? - sprinkling adderall xr

I have a psychiatrist, racing thoughts, anxiety, inability of potential merger, etc. He said I was just diagnosed with a secret, but I wanted to put me on Strattera, and see if it helps my attention. My insurance said I had was one of the incentives before they try to pay for what is prescribed Adderall XR 10mg Strattera. I have a general in the morning, the deadline to 10 times. During the first hour I felt centered, normal and fine. But during the next hour, felt like my body is horrible and could not quickly and remain in place. My head felt calm and focused, but my body felt anxious and nervous and kind of awful. After about 2 hours to calm my body and now 5 hours after ingestion, I feel kind of Spacey and flexible, but when I begin to workI am able to concentrate, but I have a lot of energy. I think that could easily take a nap right away if I wanted. Since this weekend I can not go to the doctor until Monday, but I wonder whether I should continue to drink and help my body (and mental concentration seems to be), or if you are half open capsule and sprinkle some food, I receive only 5 mg instead of 10. Suggestions or anyone else has had this kind of reaction?

2 comments:

  1. My doctor has me on 5mg then I'm on 10 mg fade after a few weeks ago, when the noise began to. You should document you started at 5mg, but start mg at 10. If you took 10 mg over a longer period of up to 5 mg would be nothing here.

    break 10 mg tablets in half, and take smaller doses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not high, stimulants for you are not working on a spacific strattera trying DONT its not worth it

    vyvance try Concerta Focalin, etc..

    ReplyDelete