Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Download Anime Torture Any Place Where I Could Download/ Or Just Watch An Uncensored Version Of Higurashi????

Any place where I could download/ or just watch an uncensored version of Higurashi???? - download anime torture

Does anyone know where I can download the uncensored version of season 1 episodes?

One must not take a genius to know that covers every shadow, which is fully a corner, which covers all forms of censorship is just so far the most lucrative parts of some scenes.
For example ...
The scene shows Satoko Shion tortured to death. I saw a clip somewhere censored, that the version of the scene ... censored at the scene, traumatized Satoko face is covered by the shadow of curse.

If you know then where I can find or FThe uncensored version of anime? Satoko love his face when he finally succumbed to the excessive stabbed on the cross, but unfortunately I only saw the youtube scene on the screen a little. I know that there is an uncensored versionsomewhere, or I wouldnt have been able to find on YouTube.

PS I prefer places where you will be offered, where you can fansubs torrents ... The better that way

No comments:

Post a Comment